Liz Law is retiring from Mediation on 1 April 2022.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a mediator in Scotland and recommend this practice and profession for those interested in working with conflict and moving forward with Scottish Mediation.
For information on my other professional activities please see my LinkedIn account.[ssba_hide]
- Mobile: 07901 851537
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/liz-law-49092629
- Mediation Supervision Training (September 2014) John Gray
- The Facilitative Manager (October 2012) Kinharvie Institute
- Scottish Vocational Qualification – Mediation Level IV
- BA (Hons) in Peace Studies 2:1, University of Bradford, Specialisation: Conflict Resolution. Dissertation ‘Conflict Mapping and the Ethics of Intervention: A critical Study of the Application of Conflict Resolution Theory to the Manningham Riots in Bradford in 1995’ (July 1999)
- Community Mediation Skills, Open College Network (formerly Central Access Network), Levels 1-3 (May/June 1997)
- PG Diploma in Counselling, Moray House Institute of Education, Edinburgh (September 1995)
- PG Certificate in Counselling, Moray House Institute of Education, Edinburgh (September 1993)
- IPM, Certificate in Personnel Practice, Napier College, Edinburgh (July 1992)