Accredited Commercial and Civil MediatorW
Workingwith much compassion,understanding and non judgemental approach with complete confidentiality. Extensive global experience living and volunteering within other cultures increasing social and cultural awareness.
An accomplished Advocate and Mediator team member with International Mediators beyond Borders, Rotary International,Member of Space Satellite professionals International.
A champion for the use of mediation in resolving conflict within Health organisations which, began whilst advocating in the area of Autism, focusing on education, welfare for families and direct support for autistic persons, staff and health professionals.
Trusted, resourceful team player who continues to develop links globally and within Scotland.Currently a member of Scottish Mediation Network and working with Edinburgh Sheriff Court.
- Ongoing training with Human Trafficking organisation
- Care organisations involving disputes between health professionals and families.
Qualifications and certification:
- Commercial and Civil Mediation
- SCCR -Children and families
- Acas online for workplace
- Areas of Law and mediation modules-Caledonian University
- Space law and policy-advanced legal Institute -London
- Space without Borders certificate training
- Mediation training-Madrid
- Life coaching and NLP
- Compassion fatigue/Developing Resiliency
- Business & Commercial
- Community & Neighbour
- Family (Elder, Homelessness, Young People)
- Workplace & Employment