• Available for workplace mediation and for mediation with couples who are separating.
• Established the mediation practice Olive Mediation Group to work with businesses, employees, families and separating couples to find lasting resolutions to their disputes and areas of disagreement.
• Current mediation clients include Family Mediation Argyll & Bute, the Ministry of Defence, and Coventry and Warwickshire Relate.
• Working with Armed Forces personnel (both serving and veterans) and their families is a particular areas of expertise.
• Wide experience in mediation with churches and faith communities.
Simon has been working in mediation in local communities and in the workplace for 20 years. In 2015 he formalised his experience with the Post Graduate Certificate in Mediation (Distinction) at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. Since then he has facilitated more than 40 mediations.
He’s a registered practitioner with the Scottish Mediation Network and an accredited workplace, online and civil/commercial mediator. He’s also a member of the College of Mediators and of the Civil Mediation Council Register, and is a Mediator Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
In addition, he’s a family mediator qualified to practice in both Scotland and England, and is working towards advanced accreditation with Relationships Scotland and with the Family Mediation Council.
He’s also an accredited workplace harassment investigator, currently on contract with the Ministry of Defence.
- Family (Separation and Divorce)
- Workplace & Employment